BeeBlonde is hosted by a gal from the Beehive State- Rehn.
I decided to start a blog a few months ago because I follow several blogs, but none of them seemed to give me information or ideas that felt relatable. It’s fun to see people post about beautiful designer clothes and lavish vacations, but I’m a college students in my 20’s and that all just feels like a fantasy life right now. So… I thought I’d try to give people like me a blog that feels relatable! Like your gal pal telling you about a new restaurant or a great new album she heard.
I hope you can relate to my topics and have a blog to read that sounds like a real person telling you about real things. Thanks for reading! 🙂
Here’s a quick bio on me, Rehn!
I’m originally from AZ and relocated to Utah in 2013. Some of my favorite things are fashion, books, seeing live music, and spending time with family.
Most of my time is spent studying (I’m a college student) and working on this awesome blog! I have a serious love for writing and aspire to be a novelist someday. Until then, I’ll just keep sharing my ideas and experiences with all of you 🙂
5 Fun Facts:
- My favorite book is The Alchemist, and my favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- Spring and Summer are my favorite times of year because I love be outside.
- Coffee and wine are always always always in stock at my house. Also, I could live on the chocolate chip cookies Mel makes. I don’t know how she does it but there’s nothing better.
- I’m currently studying Communication and Journalism & I LOVE the university I have the privilege of attending.
- I’m a firm believer that being kind is the most important thing we can be!
Thanks for coming on this journey with me!